Waiting and Patience are things in life we all have to endure. Whether we are waiting for the weather, no pun intended or waiting for a test. We have to endure and keep on keeping on as my husband likes to say. We were fortunate to get a taste of Spring this past weekend, that had us all wanting more. The sunshine, the birdsong, the wonderful weekend we had with lovely weather, it seemed as the neighbors were all outside, washing cars, walking dogs, biking, or weeding. We thoroughly enjoyed it going on a bike ride both days, and playing frisbee with the dogs and weeding.
The reality here is that we all need to appreciate these things and enjoy them, since we will all have those times we don’t have sunny weather or things aren’t so nice. Maybe it is the polar vortex? Another Cold front gives us chills just to say it out loud.
Digging in the dirt has been found to be good and actually healing for you. I found this to be a very interesting article, I think you will enjoy it also. I know my Gardener friends had probably already realized this, that is probably one of the reasons we love it so.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to go to our refrigerators and to have them look like this photo, fresh grown organic veggies at our fingertips year round. Maybe this will be the way of the future.
USDA Hardiness Zone Finder Garden per zip code
⊱✿ ✿⊰ ⊱✿ ✿⊰Happy Gardening Til Next Time~⊱✿ ✿⊰ ⊱✿ ✿⊰
Saving seeds is a year long process. It takes time, effort, and love for the garden and you will only produce what you put in to it and that will determine what will come out of it. Just like relationships.
It is a loving effort if you love gardening, and the outdoors, if not, it is a chore and dreaded deed. Just like friendship the grass is greener only where you water it.
I decided to take a few moments to put together a list of traits for people that may think they know me, but who really do not.
1. If I have never met you or laid eyes on you or talked to you.
2. If I have only met you for 3 minutes in person.
3. If you don’t know that I am a Cancer Survivor 2x’s & blessed.
4. If you don’t know that I am a Christian and a Liberal. =)
5. If you don’t know I love my family dearly.
6. If you don’t know I am a Blog Writer & working on a novel, who gives back to the community on a regular basis.
7. If you don’t know I am a loyal friend, lover and wife.
8. IF you don’t know that I am married to a wonderful man a former Mojo (band name) that I have known for 58 years that was my neighbor and is my best friend.
9. IF you don’t know that I am a Leo and very “Loyal” to my friends, but will cut you out in a second if you are disloyal or tell untruths or spread gossip and/or join in their drama.
10. IF you don’t know that my husband and myself were community organizers & leaders for our neighborhood for many years.
11. If you don’t know I love animals and have donated many hours at the Animal Shelters as well as adopted all of our 4 rescue.
12. IF you don’t know us: PERIOD..then you cannot take second hand information to heart since there are alot of dishearted people out there that will try, no matter who you are, because they are unhappy with their own lives and like to try to bring others down with them.
Thoughts to Ponder on: **A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
*****Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
¸.☮”•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
So Sow Your Garden Well, seed it with Love~Not Hate~Life is too short! Happy Gardening Til Next Time~~.¸.☮
“•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆